Safe Harbor Access Systems: Gangways
- Designed for a wide range of vehicle height variances.
- Extended last tread for operator comfort and maneuverability.
- Manual, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic operation available.
- Lifting of manual units assisted by feather light spring counter-balance.
- Built for harsh and high use environments.
- Available in aluminum, galvanized steel, safety yellow painted steel, stainless steel or can be painted to your specifications.
- Locks automatically in upright position with a positive foot lock mechanism.
- Can be retrofitted to your existing structure and customized to suit your specific application.
- Excellent for older platforms which were not designed for today's taller railcars.
- Rugged quality bumpers on the bottom of unit for vehicle protection.
- Variety of Standard widths from 20" to 60" available.
- 500# load capacity to accommodate potential emergency rescue efforts.
- Pipe handrails standard to provide a more secure environment for operators.
- Stainless steel hardware and bronze oil impregnated bushings are provided for all pivot points to ensure long lasting performance.
- Slip resistant deck span walk surface standard with optional bar grating or fiberglass treads available.
- Multiple options provided.