Heated enclosures for emergency showers are available. Enclosures offer protection from the cold weather, and privacy if removal of clothing is necessary.
- Standard enclosures for shower and eye wash are 4' x 5' x 8'-10". Enclosures with tempered water systems are 4' x 8' x 8'-10" with a shower room and utility
room. Swinging doors to the shower room are 2'-8" x 6'-8".
- Enclosures are made with 3" thick styrofoam insulation panels for warmth.
- A heavy steel base is used for maximum protection during handling and for security at the job site.
- Shower enclosures come with the emergency shower and all options completely assembled and ready to use after hook up to water and electrical supplies.
- These enclosures can be custom made at your request. Some of the options offered are: location lights, tempered water system, alarms, heaters, etc. They can also be custom made by size with one or two rooms to fit your facility needs.
- There are five alarm options available for the enclosure which activate when the shower and / or eye wash is turned on. They are: emergency alarm (remote), emergency horn, emergency light (flashing), emergency light (strobe), and an exterior location light (green). These options are available in a NEMA 4 and NEMA 7 (see 'Optional Equipment,' above).