With many options available, the equipment that comes standard with every B-L-S Emergency Drench Shower & Eye Wash includes:
- An electrical heating system that utilizes the optimum amount of heating cable. Critically located thermostats
ensure there is no more than a 5°F temperature variation anywhere in the shower unit. The electrical heating system normally used on B-L-S showers
is listed by Factory Mutual for use in Class 1, Division 2 (Division 1 also available), Groups A, B and C hazardous locations.
- Dual thermostats that maintain a constant 75°F water temperature.
- Extensions that are electrically heated, insulated, and jacketed and may be quickly connected between the main water supply and the shower unit.
- B-L-S eye/face wash nozzles that are designed to emit a very soft spray, allowing most people to hold their eyes open for the prescribed
15 minute washing period. B-L-S eye/face wash nozzles are machined in two parts and made of stainless steel. A foam type filter in the nozzle can be
removed and cleaned, if necessary.
- A stainless steel shower head, now standard on all B-L-S showers.
- A B-L-S shower floor flange, made from 3/8" thick plate steel.