Style 85 - Fully split, patented cartridge seal.
- Fully split cartridge, no pump disassembly, simply attach two halves over the shaft and mount like any other cartridge seal.
- The only split seal that can be fully pressure tested at the factory before shipping.
- Can convert a packed pump to a sealed pump easily.
- Cartridge style setting clips allow for true axial and radial alignment without using shims. This also allows for impeller
adjustment without pump disassembly.
- Stationary design to enhance mis-alignment capabilities.
- Positive set screw drive, no clamped rubber parts as is common to other split seal designs.
- Operating Conditions - Size 1 3/4“ - 3” (45mm-75mm) - Max. Temp 350ºF (175ºC), Max. Speed 3600 RPM, Max. Pressure 250 PSI (17 bar);
Size 3 1/8” - 3 3/4” (80mm-95mm) - Max. Temp 350ºF (175ºC), Max. Speed 1800 RPM, Max. Pressure 200 PSI (14 bar);
Size 3 7/8” - 4 3/4“ (100mm-120mm) - Max. Temp 350ºF (175ºC), Max. Speed 800 RPM, Max. Pressure 150 PSI (10 bar);
Size 5” (125mm) And Above - Max. Temp 350ºF (175ºC), Max. Speed 875 RPM, Max. Pressure 100 PSI (7 bar).