AH Series Seals - The MECO AH series seals represent the latest refinement of MECO’s classic elastomer-driven seal design. The
AH series is designed to eliminate the process of setting seal face pressures. For the user who must frequently sanitize seals,
this means simple, trouble-free installation after cleaning. AH seals are custom-designed to fit in unusual space restrictions on
a wide variety of machinery types.
- For use in low to moderate abrasive powder processes, on ribbon blenders, paddle mixers, reactors, screw conveyors,
bucket elevators, and similar blending or conveying machinery.
- Also used as replacements for lip seals to isolate lube oil in bearings.
- These designs can be used in many cases where installation clearances are too tight to permit the use of other MECO seal
- The AH seal uses heavy stainless plate stators to ensure flatness and long life, despite extensive handling.
- The seal incorporates both a basic adjustment mechanism and monitoring provisions to allow operators to perform preventive
maintenance before product leakage occurs.
- AHU unsplit and AHS split seals are particularly well-suited to food and pharmaceutical applications. They are ideal for
mixers processing dry beverage, spice, and flavoring mixes, where frequent product changes and washdowns are required.
- The seals are fitted with flush water inlet and drain ports, as well as compressed air purge connection ports.
AP Series Seals - The AP series seals provide the same predictable performance and ease of adjustment as the AH series, but
in a smaller package.
- For installation in even tighter environments than the AH series would allow.
- The AP series is built into existing lip seal housings and can be highly customized to fit your machinery, such as the
multi-shaft compactor above.